At Salon 325 the safety of our clients and our staff is our top priority.
Effective May 17, 2021
We would like to thank everyone for your patience during the many adjustments made over this past year at the salon. We truly appreciate the support and respect as we have done our best to make sure all our clients are comfortable during their visit.
That being said, we will be making some changes on the mask requirements. This has been a topic fully discussed between all our staff with deep consideration for everyone. The staff and stylists are all in agreement that now is the time to slowly start the phases of returning to the salon “norm”.
- All clients will still remain in your car until your stylist waves you in. Call the salon or message your stylist when you have arrived. This will keep the capacity and possible crowding to a minimum inside.
- Masks will no longer be required, however, if you feel more comfortable wearing one please let your stylist know and she will wear one as well during your service. Some staff may also decide to continue wearing theirs throughout the day for their own peace of mind. Please be courteous to everyone’s personal decision on this matter, we all have our own stories that affect our personal choices in life. Live your story.
- Please be respectful of social distancing while inside the salon. For now, only those receiving service can still come inside.
- If you are not feeling well please call and reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your transparency in doing so and will do our best to get you re-booked in a timely manner. We will as well be adhering to this if we are not feeling well.
- All stations, supplies, etc will be disinfected between each client. Hand sanitizer is also still available to everyone on the desk. We want to assure you all that we are continuing to keep our salon’s disinfecting process the highest priority.
Please address any questions or concerns to us and we will do our best to answer or accommodate any way we safely can. We truly appreciate your support of our small business!!